Lowongan Kerja D3 S1 Di Pacific Inter-Link Medan Januari 2022
Lowongan Kerja D3 S1 Di Pacific Inter-Link Medan Januari 2022 – Pacific Inter-Link (PIL) was incorporated in 1988 in Kuala Lumpur to promote the export of various commodities and services from Asia to the global markets. Envisioning the potential of Asia as an economic powerhouse, PIL rapidly grew to become one of the leading export houses in Malaysia.
The PIL group is actively engaged in a diverse range of activities such as manufacturing, refining, trading, tank terminal, marketing of consumer Products and shipping services. Being a focused, well-directed and far-sighted organization, the PIL group strongly believes in long-term strategic planning, while at the same time ensuring flexibility to serve customer needs. We are confident that these dynamic business principles will continue to spur us towards a great future.
We are currently hiring for
– Manage the containers logistics function.
– Manages, leads, and executes all logistics processes and strategies for the company.
– Ensure all Key Performance Indicators being set are measured and met.
– Lead and drive cost reductions with freight forwarders, shipping lines, and transport operators to ensure cost reduction directives are met.
– Manage all incoming and outgoing logistical activities to delivery to destination/customers.
– Lead and manage direct and indirect personnel in logistics functions across the organization.
– Capable of negotiating long and fixed rates deals.
– Liaise with relevant internal (Supply Chain, Sales, Production and Project) and external parties (Shipping lines, haulage companies, forwarders and authorities) on delivery requirements.
– Establish direct contacts with the shipping lines (PIC) to ensure both space and containers are provided for export shipments on timely manner.
– Candidate must possess at least a Diploma (D3) in Logistics Management, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or its equivalent.
– At least 5 year(s) of working experience logistics management / operations in manufacturing or trading related industry.
– Well versed in logistics management, warehouse space utilization, operations and freight forwarding;
– Familiar with shipping (Incoterms, L/C knowledge, B/L, Marine Insurance etc.), import & export oriented environment and store procedures;
– Experienced candidate from established logistic management companies will have a definite advantage.
– Strong leadership capabilities to lead team in providing reliable & effective services to stakeholders.
– A matured team-player, with strong interpersonal skills, resourceful, self-motivated with a high level of integrity.
– This position will be based from our operation in Medan, Indonesia.
If you would like to grow with our team, we’d like to hear from you! Interested? Keen candidates please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only successful shortlisted candidates will be notified.